IGNOU December TEE 2020 Exam in February 2021
As per the notification released by the varsity, the IGNOU Term ending Exam (TEE) will be held in the first week of February 2021. Further, it has been released that the last date for submitting online forms for IGNOU has been extended. It has been extended till the 15th of December, 2020. Also, the last date for submitting assignments, projects, internships, fieldwork journals online as well as offline is till the 15th of December,2020.
Through a notification, IGNOU stated, “candidates who could not appear in the term-end-exam in June 2020, which were held in September 2020, and the candidates who will be registering for the TEE December 2020 can take part in the exam in February 2021.”
As the validity of their registration will be expiring in December, the varsity as a one-time measure has extended the validity up to June 2021.
Apparently, it is to inform the students who applied to appear in the term-end examination of June 2020. But could not appear in any or all the courses will now be allowed to appear in the TEE December 2020. Whereas, candidates who could not apply to appear in the TEE June 2020 exam will have to apply online for the TEE December 2020 exam. Along with a requisite fee of Rs 150 per course.
IGNOU has also mentioned that the exam fees of the candidates who registered for TEE June 2020 will be adjusted with that in December 2020.
The deadline for the July session has also been extended by the varsity. Candidates can apply till October 31, 2020.
For further details, students can visit the official website – http://ignou.ac.in/
Steps to submit the application form online
- Open the official website of IGNOU – http://ignou.ac.in/
- On the home page, click the Term End Exam.
- Go through the instructions carefully and check the declaration.
- Mention your program code, enrolment number in the provided bar.
- Select the payment mode and then log in.
- Enter details that incorporate the date of birth, gender, and preferred exam center code.
- Select the course codes.
- Submit the shape and pay the examination fee in online mode.
- Take a printout and keep a replica of your form, acknowledgment number.
All the candidates are advised to stay checking the IGNOU’s website. Hence, then skim the notification carefully before applying for the IGNOU TEE December exam.